What’s Trending for 2019!
The Chesterfield Shop
Published on January 4, 2019
Exciting news ... we’re just returning from the Fall edition of the High Point Market in North Carolina (USA).
Here are the Top 10 Trends we saw:
- 1. Easy living – soft, cozy, deep - lounging living room seating
- 2. More natural colours – including natural wood finishes, and soft nature-inspired colours
- 3. Greens - plants based colours – including foliage patterns and green hues abound
- 4. Curves – soft, all-encompassing comfy frames, cozy curves
- 5. Black is the new White
- 6. Soft ...be it leather or fabric ... velvet,velvet,velvet ... in soft natural shades
- 7. Personalizing - adding your personal touch and making it unique and just right for you
- 8. Colour combinations to their minimum expression – minimalism and neutral colours
- 9. Unstructured (opposite of tailored) lines - relaxed line
- 10. Mixed media - metal and fabric details on chairs, metal legs in various finishes - wood or stone with metal bases
- 11. BONUS ... contemporary - beautiful ... m o t i o n furniture....
- 12. BONUS ... pairs of ... chairs, ottomans, tables (nesting)